This is the eighth video in our beginner series exploring GatsbyJS and how to use it to easily build performant apps and websites:
- What is Gatsby?
- Starting a New Gatsby Project
- Gatsby’s Default Files and Folders
- Writing HTML in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Pages to a Gatsby Project
- Wrapping Pages in a Layout Component
- Writing CSS in a Gatsby Project
- Writing CSS-in-JS in a Gatsby Project (this post)
- Adding Content to a Gatsby Project
- Using GraphQL with Gatsby
In this video, we explore CSS-in-JS and how libraries like CSS Modules and Styled Components can make it easier to add and remove styles from your project.
Check out the video below or view the entire playlist on YouTube.